Suspension Yoga allows people to experience gravity in a new way, while empowering your body and mind. This practice is rooted in traditional yoga but with a whole new perspective!
This training will equip you to:
• Confidently teach the five components of suspension yoga postures: restorative, stretching, inversion, suspension strength training, and acrobatic poses.
• Learn exercises that decompress your spine and strengthen your core
• Learn deep therapeutic stretches that are enhanced by gravity
• Learn how aerial yoga can help support emotional regulation
• Teach suspension yoga to adults and youth
• Develop creative sequences and cues to create a fantastic class!
This course is taught by Angela Theurle, Yoga By Sarah’s Suspension Yoga Teacher.
October 12, 6 pm-9 pm
October 13, 11 am-7 pm
October 14, 11 am-7 pm
Early Bird: $1,150 + HST if paid in full by August 31, 2018
$1,295 + HST if paid after August 31, 2018.
Included in the cost is one complete OmGym system that you will get to take home and keep for your own practice!